086. Jin, H., Yoon, T. K., Lee, S. H., Kang, H., Im, J. & Park, J. H. (2016) Enhanced greenhouse gas emission from exposed sediments along a hydroelectric reservoir during an extreme drought event. Environmental Research Letters, 11(12), 124003.
085. Lee, S. H. & Kang, H. (2016) Elevated CO2 causes a change in microbial communities of rhizosphere and bulk soil of salt marsh system. Applied Soil Ecology, 108, 307-314.
084. Kim, S., Lee, S., McCormick, M., Kim, J. G. & Kang, H. (2016) Microbial community and greenhouse gas fluxes from abandoned rice paddies with different vegetation. Microbial Ecology, 72(3), 692-703.
083. Jung, K. W., Jeong, T. U., Kang, H. J., Chang, J. S. & Ahn, K. H. (2016) Preparation of modified-biochar from Laminaria japonica: Simultaneous optimization of aluminum electrode-based electro-modification and pyrolysis processes and its application for phosphate removal. Bioresource Technology, 214, 548-557.
082. Jung, K. W., Jeong, T. U., Kang, H. J. & Ahn, K. H. (2016) Characteristics of biochar derived from marine macroalgae and fabrication of granular biochar by entrapment in calcium-alginate beads for phosphate removal from aqueous solution. Bioresource Technology, 211, 108-116.
081. Graham, E. B., Knelman, J. E., Schindlbacher, A., Siciliano, S., Breulmann, M., Yannarell, A., ... & Foulquier, A. (2016) Microbes as engines of ecosystem function: When does community structure enhance predictions of ecosystem processes?. Frontiers in Microbiology, 7, 214.
080. Lee, S-H. & Kang, H. (2016) The activity and community structure of total bacteria and denitrifying bacteria across soil depths and biological gradients in estuary ecosystem. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 100(4), 1999-2010.
079. Bang, S., Choi, J. W., Cho, K., Chung, C., Kang, H. & Hong, S. W. (2016) Simultaneous reduction of copper and toxicity in semiconductor wastewater using protonated alginate beads. Chemical Engineering Journal, 288, 525-531.
078. Chae, N., Kang, H., Kim, Y., Hong, S. G., Lee, B. Y. & Choi, T. (2016) CO2 efflux from the biological soil crusts of the High Arctic in a later stage of primary succession after deglaciation, Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard, Norway. Applied Soil Ecology, 98, 92-102.
077. Yuan, J., Ding, W., Liu, D., Kang, H., Xiang, J. & Lin, Y. (2016) Shifts in methanogen community structure and function across a coastal marsh transect: effects of exotic Spartina alterniflora invasion. Scientific Reports, 6, 18777.
076. Lin, Y., Liu, D., Ding, W., Kang, H., Freeman, C., Yuan, J. & Xiang, J. (2015) Substrate sources regulate spatial variation of metabolically active methanogens from two contrasting freshwater wetlands. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 99(24), 10779-10791.
075. Kim, J., Lee, S. H., Jang, I., Jeong, S. & Kang, H. (2015) Can abundance of methanogen be a good indicator for CH4 flux in soil ecosystems?. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 37(6), 1007-1015.
074. Min, K., Freeman, C., Kang, H. & Choi, S. U. (2015) The regulation by phenolic compounds of soil organic matter dynamics under a changing environment. BioMed Research International, 2015, 825098.
073. Seo, J., Jang, I., Jung, J. Y., Lee, Y. K. & Kang, H. (2015) Warming and increased precipitation enhance phenol oxidase activity in soil while warming induces drought stress in vegetation of an Arctic ecosystem. Geoderma, 259, 347-353.
072. Choi, B., Choi, S. U. & Kang, H. (2015) Transferability of Monitoring Data from Neighboring Streams in a Physical Habitat Simulation. Water, 7(8), 4537-4551.
071. Chung, M.G. & Kang, H (2015) Assessment of biodiversity and ecosystem services for conservation strategies in coastal wetlands. PLoS One 10(7): e0133856.
070. Lee, S. H., Kim, S. Y., Ding, W. & Kang, H. (2015) Impact of elevated CO2 and N addition on bacteria, fungi, and archaea in a marsh ecosystem with various types of plants. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 99(12), 5295-5305.
069. Song, H. K., Sonkaria, S., Khare, V., Dong, K., Lee, H. T., Ahn, S. H., ... & Adams, J. M. (2015) Pond Sediment Magnetite Grains Show a Distinctive Microbial Community. Microbial Ecology, 70(1), 168-174.
068. Song, K., Lee, J., Cha, C. J. & Kang, H. (2015) Effects of Phragmites invasion on soil microbial activity and structure in a brackish marsh. Plant and Soil, 392(1), 45-56.
067. Yuan, J., Ding, W., Liu, D., Kang, H., Freeman, C., Xiang, J. & Lin, Y. (2015) Exotic Spartina alterniflora invasion alters ecosystem–atmosphere exchange of CH4 and N2O and carbon sequestration in a coastal salt marsh in China. Global Change Biology, 21(4), 1567-1580.
066. Kim, S., Kim, Y., Kim, Y., Kim, K., Wang, S., Kang, H., & Yoo, B. (2014) Effects of planting method and nitrogen addition on Sphagnum growth in microcosm wetlands. Paddy and Water Environment, 12(1), 185-192.
065. Jung, S., Kim, Y-J. & Kang, H. (2014) Investigation of denitrification rates and their controlling factors in streams of the Han-river with different land use patterns. Pedosphere 24: 516-528.
064. Jung, S. P., & Kang, H. (2014) Assessment of microbial diversity bias associated with soil heterogeneity and sequencing resolution in pyrosequencing analyses. Journal of Microbiology, 52(7), 574-580.
063. Jung, S.P., Cheong, Y., Yim, G., Ji, S. & Kang, H. (2014) Performance and bacterial communities of successive alkalinity producing systems (SAPSs) in passive treatment processes treating mine drainages differing in acidity and metal levels. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 21: 3722-3732.
062. Seo, J., Jang, I., Gebauer, G., & Kang, H. (2014) Abundance of methanogens, methanotrophic bacteria, and denitrifiers in rice paddy soils. Wetlands, 34(2), 213-223.
061. Jung, S. P., Yoon, M. H., Lee, S. M., Oh, S. E., Kang, H., & Yang, J. K. (2014) Power generation and anode bacterial community compositions of sediment fuel cells differing in anode materials and carbon sources. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci, 9, 315-326.
060. Park, J. H., Meusburger, K., Jang, I., Kang, H., & Alewell, C. (2014) Erosion-induced changes in soil biogeochemical and microbiological properties in Swiss Alpine grasslands. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 69, 382-392.
059. Berger, S., Jang, I., Seo, J., Kang, H., & Gebauer, G. (2013) A record of N2O and CH4 emissions and underlying soil processes of Korean rice paddies as affected by different water management practices. Biogeochemistry, 115(1), 317-332.
058. Kim, M., Heo, E., Kang, H., & Adams, J. (2013) Changes in soil bacterial community structure with increasing disturbance frequency. Microbial Ecology, 66(1), 171-181.
057. Song, K., Park, Y. S., Zheng, F., & Kang, H. (2013) The application of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) model to the simulation of denitrification rates in mesocosm-scale wetlands. Ecological informatics, 16, 10-16.
056. Vo, N. X. Q., & Kang, H. (2013) Regulation of soil enzyme activities in constructed wetlands under a short-term drying period. Chemistry and Ecology, 29(2), 146-165.
055. Kwon, M. J., Haraguchi, A., & Kang, H. (2013) Long-term water regime differentiates changes in decomposition and microbial properties in tropical peat soils exposed to the short-term drought. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 60, 33-44.
054. Lee, S. H., Jang, I., Chae, N., Choi, T., & Kang, H. (2013) Organic layer serves as a hotspot of microbial activity and abundance in Arctic tundra soils. Microbial ecology, 65(2), 405-414.
053. Berger, S., Jung, E., Köpp, J., Kang, H., & Gebauer, G. (2013) Monsoon rains, drought periods and soil texture as drivers of soil N2O fluxes–Soil drought turns East Asian temperate deciduous forest soils into temporary and unexpectedly persistent N 2 O sinks. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 57, 273-281.
052. Kim, S., Hong, S. H., Cho, K., Lee, I., Yoo, G., & Kang, H. (2012) Effects of elevated CO2 and Pb on the microbial community in the rhizosphere of Pinus densiflora. Journal of Microbiology, 50(6), 895-901.
051. Yoo, G., & Kang, H. (2012) Effects of biochar addition on greenhouse gas emissions and microbial responses in a short-term laboratory experiment. Journal of Environmental Quality, 41(4), 1193-1202.
050. Lee, S. H., Kim, S. Y., & Kang, H. (2012) Effects of elevated CO2 on communities of denitrifying bacteria and methanogens in a temperate marsh microcosm. Microbial Ecology, 64(2), 485-498.
049. Kim, S. Y., Freeman, C., Fenner, N., & Kang, H. (2012) Functional and structural responses of bacterial and methanogen communities to 3-year warming incubation in different depths of peat mire. Applied Soil Ecology, 57, 23-30.
048. Song, K., Kang, H., Zhang, L., & Mitsch, W. J. (2012) Seasonal and spatial variations of denitrification and denitrifying bacterial community structure in created riverine wetlands. Ecological Engineering, 38(1), 130-134
047. Min, K., Kang, H., & Lee, D. (2011) Effects of ammonium and nitrate additions on carbon mineralization in wetland soils. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 43(12), 2461-2469
046. Kim, H., & Kang, H. (2011) The impacts of excessive nitrogen additions on enzyme activities and nutrient leaching in two contrasting forest soils. The Journal of Microbiology, 49(3), 369-375.
045. Kim, S., & Kang, H. (2011) Effects of elevated CO2 and Pb on phytoextraction and enzyme activity. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 219, 365-375.
044. Jang, I., Lee, S., Zoh, K. D., & Kang, H. (2011) Methane concentrations and methanotrophic community structure influence the response of soil methane oxidation to nitrogen content in a temperate forest. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 43(3), 620-627.
043. Lee, S. H., Kim, C. G., & Kang, H. (2011) Temporal dynamics of bacterial and fungal communities in a genetically modified (GM) rice ecosystem. Microbial Ecology, 61(3), 646-659.
042. White, R. A., Freeman, C., & Kang, H. (2011) Plant-derived phenolic compounds impair the remediation of acid mine drainage using treatment wetlands. Ecological engineering, 37(2), 172-175.
041. Song, K., Lee, S. H., & Kang, H. (2011) Denitrification rates and community structure of denitrifying bacteria in newly constructed wetland. European Journal of Soil Biology, 47(1), 24-29.
040. Kim, D. G., Park, J., Lee, D., & Kang, H. (2011) Removal of Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Effluent of a Secondary Wastewater Treatment Plant Using a Pond–Marsh Wetland System. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 214, 37-47.
039. Park, S., & Kang, H. (2010) Impact of invasive plant and environmental conditions on denitrification potential in urban riparian ecosystems. Chemistry and Ecology, 26(5), 353-360.
038. Song, K., Lee, S. H., Mitsch, W. J., & Kang, H. (2010) Different responses of denitrification rates and denitrifying bacterial communities to hydrologic pulsing in created wetlands. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 42(10), 1721-1727.
037. Choi, M. J., Bae, J. Y., Kim, K. Y., Kang, H., & Cha, C. J. (2010) Brevibacillus fluminis sp. nov., isolated from sediment of estuarine wetland. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, 60(7), 1595-1599.
036. Lee, S. H., Lee, H. J., Kim, S. J., Lee, H. M., Kang, H., & Kim, Y. P. (2010) Identification of airborne bacterial and fungal community structures in an urban area by T-RFLP analysis and quantitative real-time PCR. Science of The Total Environment, 408(6), 1349-1357.
035. Kang, H., & Freeman, C. (2009) Soil enzyme analysis for leaf litter decomposition in global wetlands. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 40, 3323-3334.
034. Kang, H., Kang, S., & Lee, D. (2009) Variations of soil enzyme activities in a temperate forest soil. Ecological Research, 24(5), 1137-1143.
033. Kang, H., Lee, S. H., Lee, S. M., & Jung, S. (2009) Positive relationships between phenol oxidase activity and extractable phenolics in estuarine soils. Chemistry and Ecology, 25(2), 99-106.
032. Choi, J. H., Kang, H., & Park, S. S. (2009) Comparison of enzyme activities in vegetated and nonvegetated sediments. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 135(5), 299-305.
031. Park, N., Lee, J., Chon, K., Kang, H., & Cho, J. (2009) Investigating microbial activities of constructed wetlands with respect to nitrate and sulfate reduction. Desalination and Water Treatment, 1, 172-179.
030. Cho, I. H., Choi, K., Kang, H., & Zoh, K. D. (2008) Risk assessment before and after solar photocatalytic degradation of BTEX contaminated groundwater at a gas station site in Korea. Environmental Progress, 27(4), 447-459.
029. Kim, S. Y., Lee, S. H., Freeman, C., Fenner, N., & Kang, H. (2008) Comparative analysis of soil microbial communities and their responses to the short-term drought in bog, fen, and riparian wetlands. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 40(11), 2874-2880.
028. Kim, S. Y., & Kang, H. (2008) Effects of elevated CO2 on below-ground processes in temperate marsh microcosms. Hydrobiologia, 605(1), 123-130.
027. Kang, H., & Freeman, C. (2007) Interactions of marsh orchid (Dactylorhiza spp.) and soil microorganisms in relation to extracellular enzyme activities in a peat soil. Pedosphere, 17(6), 681-687.
026. Song, K. Y., Zoh, K. D., & Kang, H. (2007) Release of phosphate in a wetland by changes in hydrological regime. Science of the Total Environment, 380(1), 13-18.
025. Jang, I., Lee, S., Hong, J. H., & Kang, H. (2006) Methane oxidation rates in forest soils and their controlling variables: a review and a case study in Korea. Ecological Research, 21(6), 849-854.
024. Kang, H., & Lee, D. (2005) Inhibition of extracellular enzyme activities in a forest soil by additions of inorganic nitrogen. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 36, 2129-2135.
023. Kang, H., Kim, S. Y., Fenner, N., & Freeman, C. (2005) Shifts of soil enzyme activities in wetlands exposed to elevated CO 2. Science of the Total Environment, 337(1), 207-212.
022. Kim, B. S., Oh, H. M., Kang, H., & Chun, J. (2005) Archaeal diversity in tidal flat sediment as revealed by 16S rDNA analysis. J Microbiol, 43, 144-151.
021. Kang, H., Freeman, C., & Chun, J. (2005) N-Acetylglucosaminidase activities in wetlands: a global survey. Hydrobiologia, 532(1-3), 103-110.
020. Kang, H., & Stanley, E. H. (2005) Effects of levees on soil microbial activity in a large river floodplain. River Research and Applications, 21(1), 19-25.
019. Freeman, C., Kim, S-Y., Lee, S-H, & Kang, H-J. (2004) Effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 concentrations on soil microorganisms. Journal of Microbiology 42, 267-277.
018. Freeman, C., Ostle, N. J., Fenner, N., & Kang, H. (2004) A regulatory role for phenol oxidase during decomposition in peatlands. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 36(10), 1663-1667.
016. Kim, B. S., Oh, H. M., Kang, H., Park, S. S. & Chun, J. (2004) Remarkable bacterial diversity in the tidal flat sediment as revealed by 16S rDNA analysis. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 14(1), 205-211.
015. Kang, H. J., An, K. G., & Kim, D. S. (2004) Utilization of steel slag as an adsorbent of ionic lead in wastewater. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A, 39(11-12), 3015-3028.
014. Kang, H., Stanley, E. H., & Park, S. S. (2003) A sensitive method for the measurement of ammonium in soil extract and water. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 34, 2193-2201.
013. Lee, D., Yook, K. H., Lee, D., Kang, S., Kang, H., Lee, H. J. & Lee, K. H. (2002) Changes in annual CO2 fluxes estimated from inventory data in South Korea. Science in China 45, 87-96.
012. Kang, H., & Freeman, C. (2002) The influence of hydrochemistry on methane emissions from two contrasting northern wetlands. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, 141(1), 263-272.
011. Kang, S., Kang, H., Ko, D., & Lee, D. (2002) Nitrogen removal from a riverine wetland: a field survey and simulation study of Phragmites japonica. Ecological Engineering, 18(4), 467-475.
010. Freeman, C., Nevison, G. B., Kang, H., Hughes, S., Reynolds, B., & Hudson, J. A. (2002) Contrasted effects of simulated drought on the production and oxidation of methane in a mid-Wales wetland. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 34(1), 61-67.
009. Kang, H., Freeman, C., & Ashendon, T. W. (2001) Effects of elevated CO 2 on fen peat biogeochemistry. Science of the Total Environment, 279(1), 45-50.
007. Kang, H-J., & Freeman, C. (1999) Phosphatase and arylsulphatase activities in wetland soils - Annual variation and controlling factors. Soil Biology & Biochemistry 31: 449-454
006. Kang, H-J., & Freeman, C. (1998) Measurement of cellulase and xylosidase activities in peat using a sensitive fluorogenic compound assay. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 29: 2769-2774
005. Kang, H., Freeman, C., Lee, D., & Mitsch, W. J. (1998) Enzyme activities in constructed wetlands: implication for water quality amelioration. Hydrobiologia, 368(1), 231-235.
004. Kang, H-J., Freeman, C., & Lock, M. A. (1998) Trace gas emission from a North Wales fen - Role of hydrochemistry and soil enzyme activity. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 105, 107-116.
003. Kang, H-J., & Lee, D. (1998) Changes of soil enzyme activities by simulated acid and nitrogen deposition. Chemistry and Ecology 14, 123-131.
002. Kang, H-J., Freeman, C., & Emmett, B. A. (1997) Effects of long term nitrogen additions on soil enzyme activities in a Sitka spruce forest. International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences 23, 75-80
001. Kang, H., & Freeman, C. (1997) Measurement of phosphomonoesterase activity in wetland sediments: a sensitive method using HPLC and UV detection. Archiv für Hydrobiologie, 140(3), 411-417
Vo, N. X. Q., Ji, Y., Van Doan, T., & Kang, H. (2014). Distribution of Inorganic Phosphorus Fractions in Sediments of the South Han River over a Rainy Season. Environmental Engineering Research, 19(3), 229-240.
Vo, N. X. Q., Van Doan, T., & Kang, H. (2014). Impoundments Increase Potential for Phosphorus Retention and Remobilization in an Urban Stream. Environmental Engineering Research, 19(2), 175-184.
Vo, N. X. Q., Lee, S. H., Van Doan, T., Jung, S. P., & Kang, H. (2014). Denitrification Potential and Denitrifier Abundance in Downstream of Dams in Temperate Streams. 미생물학회지, 50(2), 137-151.
정석희. (2013). 생물전기화학적 하폐수처리를 위한 미생물연료전지의 실용화. 한국도시환경학회지 제, 13(2), 93-100.
Chung, M. G., & Kang, H. (2013). A Review of Ecosystem Service Studies: Concept, Approach and Future Work in Korea. Journal of Ecology and Environment, 36(1), 1-9.
김영주, 권민정, & 강호정. (2012). 한강 지류 토지 이용 특성과 하천 내의 미지형에 따른 탈질량과 조절 인자. 한국습지학회지, 14(1), 139-146.
박순영, 김재근, & 강호정. (2012). 하변토양의 미생물체외효소활성에 미치는 칩입성 식물의 영향. 한국습지학회지 제, 14(1), 47-57.
서주영, & 강호정. (2012). 유역 내 토지이용도에 따른 N2O 배출양상. 대한환경공학회지, 34(2), 86-90.
한경희, 허준행, 윤일구, 이강택, & 강호정. (2012). 공학 분야의 윤리적 문제해결방법: 매트릭스 가이드. 공학교육연구, 15(1), 61-71.
Kim, S., Lee, I., & Kang, H. (2011). Effects of Pinus densiflora on soil chemical and microbial properties in Pb-contaminated forest soil. Journal of Ecology and Environment, 34(3), 315-322.
Kang, H. J., & Freeman, C. (2010). Review: Global Increases in Dissolved Organic Carbon in Rivers and Their Implications. 한국하천호수학회지, 43(4), 453-458.
Jang, I. Y., & Kang, H. J. (2010). Controlling environmental factors of soil enzyme activities at three altitudes on Mt. Jumbong. Journal of Ecology and Environment, 33(3), 223-228.
Jang, I., Lee, H., & Kang, H. (2010). The Response of Nitrogen Deposition to Methane Oxidation Availability and Microbial Enzyme Activities in Forest Soils. Environmental Engineering Research, 15(3), 157-161.
Jung, S. H., Lee, S. H., Park, S. S., & Kang, H. J. (2010). Effects of elevated CO 2 on organic matter decomposition capacities and community structure of sulfate-reducing bacteria in salt marsh sediment. Journal of Ecology and Environment, 33(3), 261-270.
서주영, 송근예, & 강호정. (2010). 수심의 정도와 식생의 유무에 따른 인공습지 토양 내 유기탄소와 질산염의 공간적 분포. 한국습지학회지, 12(2), 59-65.
Kim, S. H., Jung, S. H., Kang, H. J., & Lee, I. S. (2010). Effects of elevated CO 2 on growth of Pinus densiflora seedling and enzyme activities in soil. Journal of Ecology and Environment, 33(2), 133-139.
한경희, 박준홍, & 강호정. (2010). 공학과 젠더: 공학교육에 어떻게 적용할 것인가?; 여학생 공학교육 선도대학 (WIE) 사업 분석과 운영 경험을 중심으로.
김영주, & 강호정. (2009). 자연 하천의 생태학적 중요 지점으로서 지표수-지하수 혼합대의 생지화학적 기작. 한국습지학회지, 11(1), 123-130.
Freeman, C., Jang, I. Y., Zho, K. D., & Kang, H. J. (2008). Measuring phosphatase activity in peatland soils: Recent Methodological Advances. Environmental Engineering Research, 13(4), 165-168.
Vo, N. X. Q., Kang, H. J., & Park, J. H. (2007). Functional metagenomics using stable isotope probing: a review. Environmental Engineering Research, 12(5), 231-237.
Kim, S. Y., & Kang, H. J. (2007). Climate Effects on Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Microbial Communities in Wetlands. Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 9(3), 161-169.
Ju, E. J., Kim, J. G., Lee, Y. W., Lee, B. A., Kim, H., Nam, J. M., & Kang, H. J. (2006). Growth rate and nutrient content changes of Humulus japonicus. Journal of Ecology and Field Biology, 29, 433-440.
Choi, J. K., Kim, S. K., Kang, H. J., & Zoh, K. D. (2005). A Study on the Removal of TNT (2, 4, 6-trinitrotoluene) using Marsh and Pond Type Microcosm Wetland Systems. Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 27(2), 198-205.
Lee, S. H., Kim, S., & Kang, H. (2004). Influence of Elevated $ CO_2 $ on Denitrifying Bacterial Community in a Wetland Soil. The Korean Journal of Microbiology, 40(3), 244-247.
Hong, S. K., Kang, H. J., Kim, E. S., Kim, J. G., Kim, C. H., Lee, E. J., ... & Ihm, B. S. (2004). Application of landscape ecology to ecological restoration. The Korean Journal of Ecology, 27(5), 311-323.
Kim, S. Y., & Kang, H. (2003). Effects of Elevated Atmospheric CO~ 2 on Wetland Plants: A Review. Korean Journal of Limnology, 36(4), 391-402.
Kang, H. J. (2002). Note: Sources and Variations of Extracellular Enzymes in a Wetland Soil. 한국하천호수학회지, 35(4), 326-330.
Kang, H. J., & Kim, S. Y. (2002). Articles: Variations of DOC and Phenolics in Pore-water of Peatlands. 한국하천호수학회지, 35(4), 306-311.
Kang, H., & Freeman, C. (2001). Impacts of Elevated CO~ 2 on Algal Growth, CH~ 4 Oxidation and N~ 2O Production in Northern Peatland. KOREAN JOURNAL OF LIMNOLOGY, 34(4), 261-266.